Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bonus Time

Just a quick & small update. At Optus, along with the close of the financial year, its the time when the company hands out bonuses to its loyal employees. This includes me. on 15th June at 3:48am I received my bonus payment in full, and while I am not going to publicly disclose how much I received, I was very thankful for what I did get.

I gave some to the relatives. Got rid of the credit card (the debt, not the actual card, that things too convenient!) Bought a gift (or two), paid some annoying bills .. I wasn't able to splurge any of the money, which in some ways was a little disapointing, but I have cleared the necessities in life and am able to use the money to move forward.

Excellent!

Thanks for reading.


Ricky.
rick26j@gmail.com

1 comment:

Snapper said...

No blogs since June?! You weren't even 22 back then.